Cannabis Decorating Icing
Time Required: 10 minutes
Yields 4 Cups of Icing
What You Need:
- 1 cup Cannabutter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons Cannamilk
- pinch of salt
- Cream together Cannabutter, vanilla, and salt.
- Beat in powdered sugar 1 cup at a time.
- Add Cannamilk and beat at high speed until light and fluffy.
- Divide into bowls and whip in food coloring. (optional)
- Keep sealed and refrigerated.
For Original Recipe Visit:weedchefs
Search for a Recipe
- How to Deal with Stress During the Pandemic When You Do Not Have Your Edibles
- Cannabis Butternut Squash Fitters
- Cannabis Curried Rice Pilaf with Peas
- Cannabis Miso-Sesame Skillet Blondies
- Cannabis Paprika-Rubbed Sheet Tray Chicken
- Cannabis Shortcut Strawberry Cheesecake Rolls
EatYourCannabis.com is a website that provides recipes and information dealing in the preparation of food and allows submissions by various sources, including 3rd-party websites. EatYourCannabis.com in no way provides any warranty, implied or otherwise, towards the content of recipes submitted by any visitor, website, or other entity. As such, it is the reader’s responsibility to determine the value, quality and safety of any recipe or instructions provided for food preparation.
Recipes taken from our site and prepared are done so “at your own risk” and are only permitted in states where Cannabis is legal for medical or recreational use.Cannabis Decorating Icing Time Required: 10 minutes Yields 4 Cups of Icing What You Need: 1 cup Cannabutter, softened 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 1 pound powdered sugar ]]>