Blocked IP Address
Your IP address has been temporarily blocked due to a large number of HTTP requests. The most common causes of this issue are:
- If you are using Maxthon or Brave as a browser, or have installed the Ghostery add-on, you should know that these programs send extra traffic to our servers for every page on the site that you browse. Using GameFAQs regularly with these browsers can cause temporary and even permanent IP blocks due to these additional requests.
- Some unofficial phone apps appear to be using GameFAQs as a back-end, but they do not behave like a real web browser does. This triggers our anti-spambot measures, which are designed to stop automated systems from flooding the site with traffic. Continued use of these apps may cause your IP to be blocked indefinitely. There is no official GameFAQs app, and we do not support nor have any contact with the makers of these unofficial apps.
- Using a script or add-on that scans GameFAQs for box and screen images (such as an emulator front-end), while overloading our search engine
- Running a “scraper” or “downloader” program that either does not identify itself or uses fake headers to elude detection
- Using a badly configured (or badly written) browser add-on for blocking content
- Overusing our search engine with a very large number of searches in a very short amount of time
If you promise to stop (by clicking the Agree button below), we’ll unblock your connection for now, but we will immediately re-block it if we detect additional bad behavior.
If you do not understand what is causing this behavior, please contact us here.
Blocked IP Address on GameFAQs
PlayStation Cheats Wiki Guide
This page contains a list of cheats, codes, Easter eggs, tips, and other secrets for Dragon Seeds for PlayStation. If you’ve discovered a cheat you’d like to add to the page, or have a correction, please click EDIT and add it.
Keep going to the shop and when the girl there tells you that Ishaki has been complaining you never visit him, go to the junk shop then there’s your super weapon.
Name your dragon Ja and you will get a ice dragon.
Free Weapon and Reflector
If you are running low on cash and need a weapon and reflector for your dragon visit Ishuka’s “Junk Shop”. In pity, he will give you a knife and a pot lid. These are the worst in the game but there free!
Super Dragons/ Mutant Dragons
Enter “Life is Eternal” when in the clonelab and you should receive a dragon who will eventually turn into a Super or Mutant Dragon. If it doesn’t work the first time, try it again and again. It comes up random depending on the Dragon race chosen.
high stat dragon-the power is eternal
special attack dragon-the rock is shining
powerful dragon-life is beautiful
weaker dragon-start with any obscene word
high wisdom dragon-the egg is crying
Easy way to defeat people at Pablo’s
First you need to catch wild dragonsfrom te memory forest. Then select one(preferably a Zombie if you caugh one). Go to Pablo’s and fight any of the Dragonsages. It should be alot easier than regular. Plus if they die you don’t lose a well trained dragon.
Double Your Gold
To double your gold as many times as you like, save your game on memory card in slot 1.¿ Leave your game on, but swap the memory cards between slots 1 and 2.¿ Save your game again.¿ Restart your playstation and go into the TRADE mode.¿ Trade an identical dragon between the two memory cards, but include all of the gold in slot 2 in the trade (yes, you can adjust the gold traded here).¿ Finish the trade and make sure it saves.¿ Restart your game and your gold total should have doubled.¿ Switch the memory cards to begin the process all over and repeat as many times as desired.
Get Evil and Spirit
To be able to raise an evil or a spirit from the cloneing facility, all you have to do is become a WDC Champion.¿ After this they will become selectable on the species list.¿ Alternatively, just have a spirit or an evil traded to you and you’ll be able to raise them also.
Easy Cash at Start
First get a dragon(just for the trick, not to be really used), and get a knife and pot lid(cheapest weapons). Go to the arena nd fight in A Class and surrender immediatly and you get 80 gold. Continue till you get enough gold and then start a real dragon with your hordes of gold!
Get Powerful Weapons and Reflectors
Enter and exit from Nancy’s shop continuously until she says that the junk shop’s owner is complaining that you didn’t visit him. Then, go to the junk shop and he will sell you either a weapon or a reflector.
For a guaranteed fire dragon, select the phrase “Armageddon is near”.
Earn Money Easily
1) Have a memory card in the second slot so that you can get the wild dragons when you go to the memory forest. Make sure you have a dragon that has evolved into a senior (snr).
2) Get enough money from tournaments to buy many knives and pot lids from the shop.
3) Now with your dragon, go to the memory forest to get the wild dragons. Get the dragons with the best weapons and reflectors. (Note: you can get the same dragon as many times as you can, as long as you have enough biobanks in the game.)
4) Go to the biobank. Exchange your dragon for any of the wild dragons that you had just caught.
5) Go to your apartment. Equip the wild dragon with the knife and pot lid. In the same menu, go to the weapons and the reflectors that your wild dragons previously had (not the knife and pot lid). You can sell them off by choosing the “discard” option.
6) Voila! You’ve earned profits from buying a 10g weapon and 30g reflector.
7) To finish, bring your wild dragon back to the memory forest and release it. Repeat steps 4 through 7 until you do not have any more wild dragons left in your biobank.
This page contains a list of cheats, codes, Easter eggs, tips, and other secrets for Dragon Seeds for PlayStation. If you've discovered a cheat you'd