My Amsterdam Review
When we’re talking vapes The Amsterdam Company is the real deal. These vapes are smooth, taste great and there’s a extensive selection with several varieties to choose from. And vapes aren’t the only thing The Amsterdam Company does great! They also offer edibles, pre-rolls, flower, concentrates and other accessories. Personally, I’ve been blessed to try out quite a few and here’s what I think about them:
Vanilla de Barcelona
I really love my indica strains and The Amsterdam Company’s Vanilla de Barcelona is like a vanilla ice cream on a hot day, with being a mixture of Vanilla Kush, Cream Caramel and Animal Cookies it kind of makes a lot of sense. You feel the effect instantly because this oil cartridge is strong but smooth, solventless and I just love the pen too, being long and elegant, like a cigarette holder in an old movie!
Super Sour Apple
Super Sour Apple is a sativa oil vape with live rosin and has 99% THC! So this one gets you touching clouds in seconds to say the least. Or as they say, you get “Amsterdam High in the USA!” Personally I love sour flavors and The Amsterdam Company always delivers on flavors that justify their name! Taste great and for me, it creates a creative high in a haze of bliss. Delicious pen for sure.
Pineapple Girl has to be my favorite of all The Amsterdam Company’s vapes. It taste just as it’s called like a sweet pineapple. Being an indica this one does cause what I like to call the “couch-lock effect,”which is perfect to enjoy after a long day or while couch-gating on your off days, which happens to be one my favorite activities…right.
Being the type to make my own edibles with cannabutter, which I thought gave me some tolerance to edibles, proved to not be true because these THC gummies made from cannabis tincture packed a whole different punch! Like a straight knock out to be exact. And like all things Amsterdam Company, they taste great too.
I’ve only personally tried the gummies which contain 200mg THC but The Amsterdam Company does offer a wide variety of options from brownies to fruit roll ups to macaroons and so much more.
Pineapple Express Pre-roll
The white ash says it all! Above is the the Pineapple Express pre-roll I tried out too! Also tasted The Amsterdam Company’s Blue Dream pre-roll. Both taste, burn and were rolled perfect. With pre-rolls and flower available, along with concentrates, pen charges, grinders and all sorts of other swag I have to say I’m really loving The Amsterdam Company. They offer free, fast, discreet shipping throughout the US. If only they sold the cartridges without the pen since I have a lot of pens already, but hey the more the merrier! For more about them or to order some goodies to try out yourself go straight to the source here: The Amsterdam Company
And as always stay lit!
That Legal Weed
Ever wonder what it’s like to buy legal weed in Nevada and Cali? Personally I had to find..and what I found out was…
It’s awesome! Literally like a dream come true! A potheads paradise! To tell you a little about it, I’m just going to answer the questions I’ve been getting here at home like:
Where did you buy the weed?What did you get? How much did it cost?
I bought everything from dispensaries. The 1st one that popped my cherry was Jenny’s in Las Vegas, Nevada. When you first walk in you give them your ID. An out of state ID is not an issue. While they verify it’s real you’re asked to sit on the couch and wait a few minutes.
Those few minutes I’ll never forget. We already know I’m not use to buying “legal” weed and usually this transaction is way more secretively handled, you know. Not to mention I had eaten some THC gummies on the plane ride over a few hours earlier:
So while I’m sitting there waiting, I see a cop! And in my mind I’m thinking, “This is a set up!”
But then they called my name and I walk through the doors to the candy store! It was as if the gates of heaven had just opened before my eyes! They have everything!!
On this, my 1st experience, I picked up some White Widow, Purple Trainwreck, 6 pre-rolls and some Space Ghost live resin crystals:
All labeled telling you how much THC, CBD, who grew it, where, when and so much more! I love that part, being able to know exactly all the details about what your smoking.
The next morning, bright and early, was time to ride out for Cali while smoking on some Vegas White Widow:
There I went my favorite of all the dispensaries, One Love Beach Club in Long Beach, California. Where I got some Under Dog:
And my absolute favorite this Extreme-Lee live resin cartridge:
I did go to a few other dispensaries where I also picked up some Lucid Oils Dab Syrup , other weed strains, edibles and some shatter!
As for pricing and finding dispensaries in which ever parts of Nevada or California you might like to visit. I’ll say this, I spent on average around $80 at each stop. What I did, being a tourist out of my element, was I made an account with Splitbud and used my own promo code: WELCOME25
Which uses your location to tell you what’s in the area, where are the deals and it took $20 off my first order. I saved some cash and time by ordering online a few times. Other times, like my 1st time, I was just a walk-in and I do recommend being a walk-in a few times too because it’s an experience that I absolutely loved!
The entire trip was lit! If you haven’t visited a recreational state yet, you totally should. It’s so freeing of an experience and I just can’t wait for everybody to legalize nationwide!
Stoners Guide to Halloweed Pumpkin Carving
Just 15 days until Halloweed!! Who’s excited?? Or better yet, who’s ready to carve a pumpkin. Or maybe even smoke it? Yeah…here’s everything you need, from stoney pumpkin carving stencils to my favorite instructional video on how to make a pumpkin bong and tips on keeping that carved pumpkin fresh until Oct. 31st.
So before you do anything your going to need a pumpkin. Once you got one I’d smoke it before I carve it, you know two birds one stone! And for all you visual learners like me, here’s the best pumpkin bong how to video out there from the Smoke Cartel:
That was fun! OK now you got all the hard stuff done, like gutting the pumpkin so lets carve! I don’t know about you but I’m no artist and so the easiest way to carve a dope pumpkin is with a stencil. Here’s the one I used last year:
Just right click view image, print it out, cut it out and trace the image on your pumpkin with a pen or marker. Then you know the rest, carve it out!
Here’s a stencil I’m thinking of using this year:
Same instructions as with the cannabis leaf. Then I have a few inspirational ones I found online like this 420 pumpkin:
Which looks pretty simple to just free hand being lettering and all! Then I have the challenging one where your going to need to have some real pumpkin carving skills that I don’t have and sure as hell can’t teach you:
Wish I knew who did it so I could give them credit..but this is one of those over shared images so the original source is anyone’s guess. But it sure is a dope pumpkin carving job!
Then once you smoke it and carved it and are ready to set it out to rot. Here’s a few tips on keeping it fresher longer:
- Rinse out the pumpkin in water to get rid of any gunk.
- Fill a tub or large bucket with 3 gallons of water.
- Add 3 teaspoons of Clorox (bleach) to the water.
- Dunk your pumpkin is this mix.
- Then just let your pumpkin air dry.
This should extend it’s liveliness by a week or so! With that said I hope you all have a killer Halloweed and I’d love to see your pumpkin carvings, slide in my DM @smokette_ on Instagram or Twitter!
Should They Even Call it How High 2?
I’m sure you’ve heard by now that the new How High 2 movie won’t be starring the original 2001 cast of Method Man or Redman! So my question is should they even call it How High 2?
Well here’s the facts:
Unlike the plot in the original 2001 How High where Method Man fertilizes one of his homegrown cannabis plants with the ashes of his friend Ivory:
The ghost throughout the movie that only appears when you smoke him and has all the answers. Landing Method Man and Redman in Harvard bringing the hood and the bud on campus with them! Having everybody from the uptight Dean Cain to the student safety officer:
The Vice President:
And even the ghost of Ben Franklin:
Taking rips off the liberty bong!
This new made for TV, How High 2, in contrast is going to be about two “potrepreneurs,” DC Young Fly and Lil Yachty, on a mission to start-up a munchies delivery service and is not going to be very directly cannabis related because it’s for a television PG-13 audience.
Which makes a lot of sense since we all know and he even stated on VH1’s Martha and Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party, Lil Yachty doesn’t even smoke weed! And right there ladies and gentlemen we have our answer:
“How High 2” will not star Method Man and Redman. It will never shine high on the big screen and it’s new leading stoner doesn’t even know how to get high either…. What exactly is going to be high about this TV movie?? I don’t actually know and think How High 2 was not a well thought out title.
However, it is set to air on MTV in 2019 and we should still check it out and support the younger generation as Redman says here:
There are rumors that Method Man and Redman may still make a cameo appearance which softens the blow maybe a little. Let me know what you all think in the comments below and as always stay lit!
Killer Kush Lollipops
It’s October. And Halloween is only 30 days away. Which got me thinking that I need to make those Cannabis Infused Lollipops I mastered last year, because Halloween is not just for kids and all the 21 and up trick or treaters love these cannabis infused lollipops.
What you’ll need:
- 2 lollipop molds, I bought this skull one from Party City
- lollipop sticks, also available in the same store.
- 1 pack of Jello of color and flavor of your choice.
- 1/2 stick CannaButter (Cannabis Infused Butter).
- 3/4 cup white sugar.
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup.
- Nonstick cooking spray aka Pam.
- cooking pot.
- Spray your lollipop molds with non stick cooking spray generously.
- On the stove top with your cooking pot over a low-medium flame mix the sugar, corn syrup and CannaButter together stirring frequently until the sugar dissolves completely and starts to boil like this:
- At that moment look at the time. (Be patient you don’t want to ruin the butter by turning up the heat.)
- Add the Jello of your choice and mix constantly for exactly 7 minutes. It’s going to seem lie the longest 7 minutes of your life but it’s totally worth it!
- And here’s where mastery comes in. (my first time was a disaster) Pour your liquid candy into your already cooking sprayed lollipop molds.
- The lollipops will get firm pretty fast and so when it starts hardening add your lollipop sticks.
- A few minutes later they will be totally solid and your done! Take them out the molds and enjoy!
Hope you all have a great Halloween! And as always stay lit fam!
DIY Hemp Wraps/Blunts
When you think about it, what is a blunt or a hemp wrap really?
Back when I first started smoking weed my favorite blunts were Garcia Vegas’ because you could actually see the veins of the tobacco leaf:
And they are easy to roll but now I’ve turned over a new leaf (pun intended) and switched to a healthier alternative with hemp wraps. My favorite being Juicy Jays which clearly states on the package are “made from natural toasted hemp.”
Making it become clearer and clearer that really a blunt or hemp wrap is really just a leaf! So if you’re like me and have gotten sick of dealing with the “plugs”and went on to grow your own cannabis:
With Croptober right around the corner, then you should have plenty of cannabis leaves (fan leaves) laying around right?
So why not use them to roll.
To be honest I was surprised that it actually worked but it did!
And here’s how I did it:
- Set your oven to broil.
- Grind the herb that your going to use to fill your DIY blunt with and set it to the side.
- Grab your cannabis leaf that your going to roll. Put your fan leaf (you only need one of the 5-7 points) in the oven for 15 seconds. You want to dry it out some but not completely.
- Now go ahead and fill with your herb and roll as normal. It’s kind of thin but totally doable.
- Once rolled place your rolled blunt back in the oven for another 15 seconds to set.
- Now light it up and enjoy!
It smokes just like a regular roll and naturally contains CBD! I will say that it turns off a lot but I had the same compliant about Vegas’ so it’s not really that big of a deal and that’s what’s up! Stay lit fam!
The Best Part of Waking Up is THC in my Cup
My morning routine always includes a cup of coffee. And it’s even better with a little THC in it! Want to join me in a Cannabis Infused Coffee? Well here’s step by step how to make your own:
Cannabis Infused Coffee (oh and cereal too)
The simplest way to infuse your coffee
And when I say coffee I mean cafe con leche. Which is espresso made in a percolator:
Followed by adding heated, on the stove not the microwave, milk and sugar too it. Anything else is not coffee by my standards. And if you’ve never tried it, you’re welcome in advance.
Back to the Infusion
The simplest way to infuse your coffee is to add cannabis milk to it. Which you can also add to your cereal or whatever else you add milk to like milkshakes! Best part? It it so simple to make too!
Making cannabis infused milk is very similar to making cannabutter. You’re going to need:
- 1 cup of milk. (You can use which every milk you like but keep in mind that THC binds to fat, so whole milk will create the strongest infused milk. )
- 2 -3 grams of your favorite ganja
- container to pour your milk into and later refrigerate
- Decarboxylate the bud by grinding it, putting it on a parchment paper and then in the oven at 220 degrees for 30 minutes to pull out the terpenes and activate the THC.
- On the stove top heat your milk in the saucepan at on a low flame. Do not allow it to boil.
- Add the ground decarboxylated cannabis to the heating milk.
- Let the two cook together, uncovered on the stove for at least 30 minutes. Stirring every now and then to prevent from boiling, burning on the bottom and stopping the milk from forming a skin on top. If a skin does form stirring will remove it.
- Remove from heat and let it cool with the cannabis still in the milk. While it cools it will still infuse, so it doesn’t hurt.
- Once cool strain through a strainer or cheesecloth into the container you’re planning to store the milk in.
- Finally refrigerate.
The milk taste great in coffee and cereal. And if you happen to be lactose intolerant or only like black coffee you could always add a tincture to your coffee to get the same effect.
Hope you enjoy! Let me know how it goes when you try it out in the comments below!
Wake Bake and Brunch with CannaBrunch Burgers
Back when I first made cannabutter last year it occurred to me that anything can be make into an edible. After all these years of having my free spirit killed by domestication, now I wake up everyday and start breakfast. Last year, the day after making my first batch of cannabutter actually, I woke up to make some eggs but I didn’t have any real butter just cannabutter, so I thought to myself, “what the hell,” and just fried up some eggs in the cannabutter. To realize later that those eggs had us laid out on the couch watching TV all day seriously baked. And so since then, this has turned into a thing. Saturdays now, when there’s time to couchgate all day, are for Waking, Baking (with the morning smoke sesh) and Brunching! And in my house this CannaBrunch Burger is a fan favorite:
Serving portion: 4 Burgers
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 eggs
- Adobo (with the red cap)
- 4 burger buns
- 4 slices of Sargento sliced cheddar cheese
- 8 strips of bacon
- minced garlic (I use the one in the jar)
- 4 rectangular frozen hash browns
- 1 1/2 sticks of cannabutter
- This is really pretty quick so the first thing I do is set my oven to 420 degrees.
- Then I grab the ground beef and put 2 egg yolks in. Then 2 tablespoons of diced garlic. And season with Adobo.
- By now the oven beeped so I put my 4 frozen hash browns in the oven.
- Then I get my hands dirty and massage the ground beef mixing the garlic, yolk and seasoning in while forming 4 patties and then placing them in the freezer.
- Next take those 8 strips of bacon, cut them in half and in a frying pan I fry up the bacon with 1/4 stick of cannabutter.
- While the bacon is frying I take another 1/4 stick and butter my burger buns.
- By now the bacon is done. So I take them out add another 1/4 stick of butter to the bacon grease and use that bacon butter mix to fry up the burgers. I can only do 2 at a time and I only flip them once. So by the time to make my second set of patties I add another 1/4 stick for the 2nd round. And yes here is where you melt the cheese onto the patty too.
- Next I take my hash browns out. They are nice and brown my now and I cut them up into strips.
- All while in another frying pan I using cannabutter to fry up 4 eggs over easy.
- Last part just stack your buttered bun, burger patty with cheese, hash brown strips, 2 strips of bacon cut into four, the fried eggs and the top bun. Boom! CannaBrunch is ready to serve!
I like to serve these with some fruit and french fries on the side but you can do whatever you want really. I do promise you however that all who indulge in this brunch is sure to have a baked, stoney day! Hope you enjoy!
Who’s Ready to get Baked with Martha and Snoop
It’s official! Martha and Snoop are back on VH1 this August 1, 2018 at 9/8c and I’m so excited! If you’ve never seen it before, I have no idea what you’re waiting for? With guests like Post Malone, Rick Ross, Wiz Khalifa.. food cooked expertly by Martha Stewart herself and Snoop Dogg! You don’t want to miss this show, trust me. It is awesome!
Every episode Martha + her guests and Snoop Dogg + his guests team up together and both of them teach us how to cook a part of the meal they all share potluck style at the end of the show. And they cook everything from chicken and pork chops to lobster and fish and so much more.
The last episode aired November 15th, 2017 just in time for the holidays and they made Brownies:
Which ironically (because I had no idea they were making brownies) I had made earlier to enjoy just for that episode (cannabutter infused of coarse):
I did mines ala mode but Martha’s recipe was better. And I’m not the only one cooking with cannabis watching/starring on this show. I’ve seen them use some “herbs” while cooking on Martha and Snoops Potluck Dinner like Snoops spices:
“OG Onion Powder, Garlic Powder Hash, Lawry’s Seasoning Skunk Salt, Johnny’s Sativa Salt, Paprika Haze and Black Pepper Kush.”
Their Halloween special (Martha’s and my favorite holiday) Oct 16th looked pretty litty too, if you know what I mean! And the bloody brain shrimp cocktail appetizer was perfect for the holiday:
Working with Snoop Dogg it comes as no surprise that:
Of coarse I know how to roll a joint
And aside from being a master chef, Martha is an excellent bartender. Yeah Snoop, gin and juice is fine but Martha throws down. All her drink recipes look delicious:
Who thought of putting Martha and Snoop in the kitchen together?? A genius because these two make a great team. Here’s a clip from one of my favorite stoney episodes from last season to give you a feel for how great this show is:
Check it out Aug 1st and if you need an edible to munch on while watching I recommend my Canna-Lovers Popcorn that even Martha Stewart approves of….hopefully!
Hempire Tips and Tricks
Have you started playing Hempire yet? Well if you have or haven’t I got some tips and tricks for you. Like a breeding cheat sheet, your best approach from the start and some how to’s and work arounds.
From the Beginning
When you first start you come into town and your friends and family are so glad that your back and doing the same thing you did before, growing weed! Except this time it’s legal!
You have a basic set up, two strains of cannabis Afghani first and Skunk soon after. A grow room, a warehouse for your buds and a shed for other things like supplies such as lights, paint, and all sorts of things your going to need to upgrade and build your Hempire.
The Priorities/Tips and Tricks
Aside from of course completing your quest which all entail selling and growing weed. The number one problem your going to face is storage so listen up:
- If your warehouse is full don’t trash anything just go breed in the lab, sell to weed on wheels, visit grandmas, the bakery, or somewhere to use the resources until you open your dispensary.
- When the shed is full build something and/or buy new property.
- Upgrade your warehouse and shed as often as possible. To upgrade you need specific items. Say you need a watering can for example. When you hold your finger over the item you need, it will tell you where to find it. Like watering cans can be found in garbage bins. While you get jars from completing deals with the Duke of Herb. Licenses to operate or renovate you get from the Mayors Aide and so on.
- Upgrade grandmas house asap. She’s your cannabutter (which you make with Afghani buds), marshmellow (with Northern lights that you create by breeding Afghani and Skunk together), cannaflour (with Skunk) and once you hit level 21 chocolate (Northern lights and Afghani) connect. And since you need bud to produce all these treats she a great option for when your warehouse is full. Just give her the bud and put her to work.
- Open the bakery. Here you’ll need grandmas butter and some Skunk for cookies. Her canna flour and Chemdawg (which you create by breeding Northern Lights and Skunk together) for dank donuts and Afghani and flour for pot pies. Then at level 22 her chocolate and Hindu Kush (a cross between Northern lights and Chemdawg) for brownies. And tjis bakery is just another great way to free up space in your warehouse.
- And the best way to get rid of extra product aside from selling to customers or weed on wheels is when you open the dispensary.
- Next you need to build the oil factory. Here’s where you’ll make kief and at level 25 cannabis oil.
- Build that Cannabis Factory which you can’t build until you reach level 18. And here is where you’ll get to make hash and wax.
What you don’t want to do it waste all your diamonds to speed things up. Just be patient. The second challenge is breeding:
Breeding Cheat Sheet:
- Afghani + Skunk No 1 = Northern Lights
- Northern Lights + Chemdawg = Hindu Kush
- Northern Lights + Skunk No 1 = Chemdawg
- Hindu Kush + Chemdawg = Sour Diesel
- Hindu Kush + Sour Diesel = Haze
- Haze + Sour Diesel = G13 Haze
- G13 Haze + Chemdawg = Jack Herer
- Breeding isn’t all about creating new strains either. You need to breed to strengthen your strains. When is comes to increasing your strains potency, aroma and pain relieve you need to understand that you only strengthen the mother with a strong father.
The game is fun and very addictive. It’s a great way to feel what it’s like to live in a legal state. You see what I’ve been saying, that there are still rules to this, legal or not because your going to have several police encounters as you play. And you learn about the medicinal purposes of each strain too. Such as patients turn to Afghani , the potent indica to treat insomnia, pain and stress. While Sour Diesel is a sativa used to fade away depression to long-lasting relief. Some really interesting stuff in this game and it’s great to play at the beach, at home and even while enjoying some weed yourself too!
Tell me what you think about Hempire in the comments below and if you’re looking for me in the community cafe my screen name is Smokette ! Bet you guys could of figured that out huh?When we’re talking vapes The Amsterdam Company is the real deal. These vapes are smooth, taste great and there’s a extensive selection with several varieties to
Hempire Hack New Update Tips and Trick for Begginer
It is bizarre how the big Hempire Hack is in conflict with other entertainment that develops weeds. There is definitely a lot to do between managing your performance, maintaining your business and improving the inclusion group.
Stingel is one of the most unique parts of Hempire. You get the power to make new ones and you can improve the functions of your current strains to make them stronger (and more meaningful).
To start the propagation of deformation, epic or surprising shoots are needed, with epic buds that are rare drops of the crop.
If you’re happy, you’ll get an epic button when you come together, but you can increase your chances of getting him to look for buds by keeping your plants completely wet and maintaining the temperature so that the plant likes it.
The benefits of perfecting your plants
Every plant can be watered several times, and if you are aware of the deviation, it is well substantiated, despite all the problems. Give your plants water completely:
Create the extent of the epidemics that you will get during the collection
Build the tasks to get an epic epidemic by putting it together
Develop the fastest factory
If you irrigate a plant every time you need it, the development is completed when you have sprayed it for the last time. Ideally you will irrigate them infallibly, and it is justified in spite of all problems.
To date, there are nine varieties of Hempire. The following is a summary of everything, with its kind:
G-13 Haze (Hybrid)
Hindu Kush (Indica)
Jack Herer (Sativa)
Northern Lights (Indica)
Skunk No1 (Hybrid)
Sour Diesel (Sativa)
You start having fun with Hindu Kush and they give you Skunk No1 to raise the northern lights to get your permission, and from that moment on you have to work to enlarge yourself.
The basic principles of breeding vampires
Fortunately, the breeding strains in Hempire are very basic. Each variety has its own restorative properties, which can be improved by aging. New tensions are also open through education, which requires a little more ingenuity.
In breeding you can build one of the three therapeutic properties:
Pain (Indica or hybrid) or Mood (Sativa or hybrid)
Increasing these increases the overall quality and value of your bud.
In the breeding profile you have to choose parenting and parenting. Both are necessary.
The selected parent strain will base its characteristics on restorative characteristics and serve as a platform for the impact of the parent strain, which will reward the resulting stress, regardless of whether there is another strain.
The maternity stock is more essential than the father, because that is the reason for the outcome. If you start with Afghani as a mother, you will get an improvement. Afghani with father plant wins later unless you have chosen the right mix for another species.
So you have read it and are ready to move on with your tension. This is extremely simple. In fact, less demanding than it seems at first glance. The biggest problem is to know that mum and dad are mixing to create new tension and we will get there.
If you plant similar plants, they will appear this way. For example, if you make two good sativas together, you get a sativa. The same can be said. In any case, if you grow a perfect indica with a good sativa, you get half of the race. It refers to the know, but is not it better fraud?
How about arrival on the parent page, because it is probably confusing to get what you need:
Afghani + Skunk No 1 = Northern Lights
Northern Lights + Chemdawg = Hindu Kush
Northern Lights + Skunk No 1 = Chemdawg
Hindu Kush + Chemdawg = Sour Diesel
Hindu Kush + Sour Diesel = Haze
Haze + Sour Diesel = G13 Haze
G13 Haze + Chemdawg = Jack Herer
If you try to reproduce to improve the quality of your tribes instead of looking for new strains, remember brilliant management: each species can so often improve the therapeutic qualities of others. As a result, you are expected to develop the variety you need to improve with different varieties, instead of just becoming a member of another breeding breeder.
The street with maximum quality is associated with the varieties.
There are a number of other complexities in the context of Hempire’s parenting, but ideally this guide has helped you if you are new to the fun or stick to the quality. Stop printing!It is bizarre how the big Hempire Hack is in conflict with other entertainment that develops weeds. There is definitely a lot to do between managing your performance, maintaining your business and improving the inclusion group. Stingel is one of the most unique parts of Hempire. You get the power to make new ones and… ]]>