by Cool Beverage USA Corp
Official Brand Overview
C-Swiss is a refreshing hemp ice tea that’s bursting with flavor. It’s all natural ingredients include pure hemp seed syrup. Now you can enjoy all the essence of hemp with no THC. One taste of C-Swiss and you be hooked. Don’t be shy. say “high” to C-Swiss hemp ice tea drink.
Current product lineup
C-Swiss Hemp Ice Tea
Beverage Industry Jobs
- Sales Representative – Atlanta – Line Creek Brewing Co.
- Head Brewer – Line Creek Brewing Co.
- National Accounts Manager- Midwest – Sweetwater Brewing Company
- Field Sales Representative – Tampa – Bell’s Brewery
View All – 373 Jobs | Post a Job
BevNET Virtual Events
BevNET Live Winter 2020
NOSH Live Winter 2020
Brewbound Live Winter 2020
- Táche Launches Pistachio Milk Line
- Field Narrows to Six Brands After New Beverage Showdown 20 Semi-Finals; Replay the Pitches
- PepsiCo Revamps 2-Liter Bottles, Launches Apple Pie Seasonal Flavor
- Bang Moves to Terminate PepsiCo Distribution Agreement
- Hamdallah Heads to Clif as First CIO
- Rockaway Pitches Botanical-Infused Sparkling Water to the Mainstream
- Review: Betera
- Positive Beverage Announces Management Shakeup, Including New CEO
- Oh Hi Beverages To Debut Budtender’s Reserve Line Of THC Drinks
- Guru Launches Yerba Mate Organic Plant-Based Energy Drink
- Yesway Expands its CBD Beverage Set with Four New Brands
- Cruise Beverage Launches Rebranded Packaging
- Amari Launches Water-Soluble CBD Adaptogen Blend
- Swire Coca-Cola, USA Announces Retirement of President and CEO Jack Pelo
- Woodford Reserve 2020 Holiday Bottle Features Artwork by Architect Nick Hurst
- Tenjaku Japanese Whisky Announces the Launch of Tenjaku Pure Malt
- The GlenDronach Port Wood Now Available Nationwide
- Blue Blazer Debuts First Line of Ready-To-Drink Craft Cocktails
- Caveman Spirits Company Announces Launch of Caveman Vodka
- The Long Drink Now Available Across California, Florida and Arizona
- Maker’s Mark Announces ‘Small Town, Bright Lights’ Contest
- Sycamore Brewing to Release Christmas Cookie Winter Ale
- Watch The Debut of Brewbound Data Club: Drizly’s Liz Paquette Discusses E-Commerce Trends
- Twelve Days of IPAs in One Festive Box from Stone Brewing
- Yuengling to Expand Tampa Brewery as Tourism Destination
- Try Extra Dry Cider On Your Thanksgiving Table
- Brewbound Podcast: A Canadian Cannabis Company Swallows Sweetwater
- Artisanal Imports Partners with Galipette Cidre for US Launch
Sponsored: Building the Brand S1E2: The Art + Science of Building a Novel Food Brand
New Beverage Showdown 20 – Final Round
Sponsored: Building the Brand S1E3: Episode #3: Building an In-Be”Tween” Brand
Sponsored: Building the Brand Round Table Event
BevNET Live Winter 2020 – Day 1
BevNET Beverage School is an on-demand, video-based learning tool and online community designed for entrepreneurs and newcomers to the food and beverage industry.
Published 6x per year, BevNET Magazine is the leading industry magazine for analysis of trends, innovation, marketing, and product development.
BevNET’s Taste Radio, the podcast for the beverage, food and beer industries. New episodes every Tuesday.
BevNET/NOSH are switching to paid access. Become a charter member today for additional benefits.
BevNET’s Job Board features hundreds of job lisitngs from the beverage, beer, and food industries.
BevNET by Cool Beverage USA Corp Official Brand Overview C-Swiss is a refreshing hemp ice tea that’s bursting with flavor. It’s all natural ingredients include pure hemp seed syrup. Now