How to make Cannabis Infused Popsicles (Vegan, Paleo and Keto friendly)
If you’re like me, there’s nothing that says summer fun like popsicles.
These were inspired by the Mexican paletas (Mexican fruit and cream popsicles!) that we had growing up on the south side of Chicago.
But when you’re on a journey to health using cannabis, you want to find recipes with ingredients that will support your body AND your childhood cravings.
This marijuana-infused popsicle recipe nails both of those.
Unlike the ice cream from my childhood memories, these are vegan, paleo and keto friendly and are made using just 5 ingredients.
Just a popsicle with fruit, coconut, and cannabis in it.
After one batch of these cannabis-infused popsicles, you’ll see how simple and easy it is to make an infinite variety of these chill summer treats.
On that note, this may turn into a cannabis popsicle blog for the next couple of months, so stay tuned!
You can easily make this recipe using CBD by dropping in your favorite CBD product or making homemade CBD oil.
I made this popsicles at a 1:1 ratio using my CBD oil recipe combined with my cannabis coconut oil recipe.
You can increase or decrease the dosage and change the ratio by using THC/CBD dosage calculator.
Choosing a popsicle mold for cannabis popsicles
After getting tons of questions about molds every time I post a recipe, I’m now adding it in the post directly.
I tried several different popsicle molds over the years before I got this one .
It’s sturdy and it makes 12 good sized popsicles. This recipe will fit almost perfectly into that mold, so you’ll have to adjust if you’re using something else.
Marijuana Infused Popsicle Recipe
1. In a food processor, combine:
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons maple or stevia to taste
- 4 tablespoons full fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp of cbd oil recipe (which comes out to approximately 50mgs CBD) and 2 tsp of the cannabis infused coconut oil (which comes out to about 60mgs THC)
I prefer a 1:1 ratio, but you can adjust the dosage in this recipe using the dosage calculator.
2. Pour 2 Tablespoons of the blueberry mixture into each section of the mold
3. Freeze for 15 minutes
4. Rinse out the food processor and combine:
- Remaining can of coconut milk
- 1-2 tablespoons maple syrup
5. Pour into the mold to about ⅔ full
6. Freeze for 15 minutes
7. Rinse out the food processor and puree:
- 3/4 lb fresh strawberries.
8. Freeze for 1 hr
9. Insert sticks
10. Freeze for another 4 hours
Remember to always start low and go slow, even if you are 99% sure you know how potent you made these and what your perfect dose. Accidents happen 😉
I’d love to see how these turn out for you.
With love and chillness,
puff puff pass:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
This recipe looks wonderful! Now that I have tried the Magical Butter Machine, then went to the Levo II, I have purchased this distiller from Longmont, Colorado.
Corinne, you should hop in your vehicle and drive down there to check out these folks. From now on, I will use nothing else. I have sold my other extractors. This is a game-changing system that uses Everclear to quickly, safely, and completely distill the essence out of the plant without getting any of the plant matter into your concentrate. It’s a small countertop package that makes tincture, oil, wax, and even shatter in two hours plus cooling time. Here’s a review of it on a blog:
No other company is making anything like this. It’s a bit expensive, at $599.00 but imagine getting almost all of the alcohol back to use again, saving the cost of alcohol every time you use it. Since it boils off the alcohol at 100 degrees F in a vacuum, none of the terpenes are lost and the oil that is left is clear yellow. Soak the buds longer than 10 minutes and you’ll get a green oil if that’s what you like. It’s very individualizable, if that is even a word. You can even make any other kind of extract you please, from coffee to lavender.
I have no connection to this company, I simply bought one, but I wish I had stock in this group, because what they are making is a huge step forward for concentrate production at home. Actually, I don’t think you can buy stock in the company because they are a small group of people making a quality product. No IPO yet!These cannabis infused popsicles check off all of the health boxes (they're vegan + paleo!). They're so easy and only take 5 ingredients. Make them with CBD or THC. ]]>